Thursday 23 September 2010

Collection available in Cheshire Gallery


Cheshire's latest contemporary gallery, Mickerloo Arts now has a collection of my jewellery including the new nude/pottery coloured rings. Worth a visit as it is set in the middle of the beautiful Cheshire Coutryside (where I grew up) and also lets you see the artists at work in the on-site workshops. Plus if you are with someone who might say; "I don't know a lot about art, but I know what I like. And I like cake" it also has the best selection of scrumptious cakes, pastries and other tasty treats baked onsite. I have sampled the melty~mouth shortbread and the super squishy lemon drizzle cake, and I can inform you that they are verrrrrry goooooood, but you will need to try them for yourselves (just to make sure).

No comments: